Large projects require close
of the details, time lines,
costs and service delivery.
Project Management in Transportation & Logistics
If you are setting up a new facility, liquidating one, arranging for a complex installation or just need multi-faceted logistics services, we have a Single Point of Contact Project Management approach to assist you. We customize the service elements that you need and then manage them on your behalf.
Service areas and elements can include straight forward truck loads, super loads, breakbulk shipping, air charter or freight. Our vendor management services include selecting riggers, mechanical engineers, crating services, warehousing, and all modes of air and seafreight carriers.
Planning & Preparation
- Overland or ocean Route studies
- Comparative transport options
- Vendor recommendation & choices
- Setting time lines
- Site visits to ensure logistics compliance
- Transport insurance review
- Preliminary pricing review
- Vendor selection and contract set up
- Communication plan implemented with client and contractors
- Time line schedule effected and circulated to all stake holders
- Review of import/export governmental requirements
- Review of all transport restrictions
- Recommendations for packing methods
- Securing detail product information for shipping documents and import/export needs.
Actual Service Delivery
- Selection of qualified carriers for ocean, land, air.
- Final freight cost agreement
- Coordination of service dates
- Securing of all required transport permits
- Full document review for accuracy and compliance with all legal jurisdictions'
- Provide adequate transit insurance coverage
- Tracking and tracing of shipment to final destination
- Pro-active and diarized communication with all vested parties
- Summary reporting and invoicing to align with projects requirements
Contact us now!
After the Auction Logistics Services
Designed for Auction bidders needing immediate shipment preparation, domestic or international transport services, export/import customs clearance and logistics coordination; to the USA and International Destinations.
At CrossBorder Solutions, we understand the needs of Auction Bidders and the strict time lines that they are
working under once their bid is accepted and the Auction closes. For this we maintain a dedicated team of experienced customs brokers, load brokers and international freight specialists in house, ready to quote, book and coordinate your shipment for transport.
Your single point of contact will ensure that your purchase is shipping quickly, using the optimum transport mode and compliant with government, transport, export and import requirements.
Ahead of, during and after the auction, we are already working for you on the following:
Counseling on Shipping Options and Document requirements:
- LTL vs.FTL, flat bed, step-deck, Air and Sea freight options, LCL vs. FCL
- Customs Invoice requirements
- NAFTA and Other Certificates of Origin
- Commodity Tariff Classification (Harmonization System Codes)
- Duty & tax rates
- Export/Import Permits
- Destination country import requirements i.e. Wood Certification, COO etc.
Document Preparation Services:
- Canadian Export documentation
- Customs Invoices for US or International destinations
- Related Customs documents required i.e. NAFTA, FDA, FCA or EPA forms, Certificates of Origin
- Shipping documents and Bills of Lading
In House Services:
- Coordination with on site Rigger/Disassembly coordinator & Auction House representative
- Sourcing and supplying qualified transport services based on specifications of shipment. This includes specialized trucking for wide load/oversized shipments including permits for North American destinations. International shipping options include open top, flat rack or high cube shipping containers.
- Coordinating loading and delivery dates as requested and within auction deadlines
- Canadian Export Customs Clearance
- All Risk Cargo Transit Insurance coverage
- US Import Customs clearance services if required. One time Power of Attorney and Single or Continuous Bond set up as required
- Air freight or Sea freight services to arrival destination airport/port or door
- Bill of Lading preparation and document submission to carriers and consignee
- Status updating to client throughout the process
- Final shipment tracking and reporting until contract completion
Contact us now!
We give you TIME TO FOCUS on YOUR BUSINESS and what you do best. Stay confident.You have experienced partners in Freight Forwarding supporting your efforts."